The symposium aims at highlighting the most recent developments in the field of viruses of microbes.
Check out the tentative programme here
- Fundamental research in phage ecology
- Fundamental research in phage biology
- Present and future applications of phages
We encourage participants to submit abstracts relating to these topics. All submissions will be reviewed by the scientific committee and will be selected for an oral or poster presentation. Junior researchers (PhD students) are particularly invited to apply for a 3 min pitch talk to highlight the key message of their poster.
BSVoM, together with its sponsors, is pleased to award prizes for the best poster and the best pitch talk. Please note that only BSVoM members are eligible for these awards.
- Reception (part of meeting organization)
- At the end of the symposium, you are kindly invited to the closing reception at the symposium venue.
- Dinner (not included in registration fee)
- After the symposium, you are welcome to join us for dinner in the city of Liège.
- Please indicate if you would like to join for dinner during the registration process. The menu options and payment information will be communicated via e-mail.