Registration & abstract submission
How to register / submit your abstract(s)?
Registration for the 2022 symposium has closed
- August 12, 2022: deadline abstract submission
- August 31, 2022: communication who will be invited for an oral or pitch presentation
- September 9, 2022: deadline registration for symposium
- Upload your abstract on the participants registration page (deadline has passed)
- Abstracts must use the format as shown in the abstract template
- Rename the file with your last name and the abstract number (e.g., Smith1-BSVOM-abstract.doc and Smith2-BSVOM-abstract.doc)
- File extension has to be .doc or .docx
- Abstracts must be in English
- The file size may not exceed 3000 kb
- The abstract title can be maximum two lines
- The length of the abstract is limited to one page
- Each participant can submit max 2 abstracts
All submissions will be reviewed by the scientific committee and will be selected for an oral or poster (and pitch) presentation.
Instructions for presenters
To be provided later to the presenters
BSVoM, together with its sponsors, is pleased to award prizes for the best poster and the best pitch talk. A dedicated jury will select the winners.
Please note that only BSVoM members are eligible for the best poster or pitch award. Every person with an interest in Belgian research, development and applications of viruses of microbes can become a member, free of charge. We encourage bachelor and master students with a keen interest in viruses of microbes to apply for membership too.